- The box office opens one hour prior to the start of the production.
- Tickets may be purchased with cash, check, or may be charged to Bearcat Cards. We do not currently accept credit cards.
- Reserved tickets must be picked up at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the production. Any unclaimed reservations will be released for sale at that point.
- Patrons must bring a printed copy of their reservation confirmation to pick up tickets reserved online.
- Doors to the theatre open 30 minutes prior to the production.
- All tickets are for general admission seating.
- There is no late seating for shows in the Studio or Black Box theatres. Late seating for performances in Mary Linn Auditorium is at the discretion of the director and front of house staff.
- There is no food or drink allowed in the theatre.
- During the performance, the use of cell phones and cameras is prohibited.